PRE AUTHORIZED CREDIT CARD FORM
Terms and Conditions
By signing the above the cardholder agrees to the following:
1. All amounts are payable to YYZ Logistics Inc.
2. Delivery of this authorization to YYZ Logistics is the same as delivery to the financial institution of the above signed. The authorization directs the financial institution to pay as indicated and to charge the amount specified to the account of the above signed.
3. This authorization for Pre-Authorized payments may be cancelled at any time upon receipt of written notice. Cancellation of this authorization does not release the account holder from liability of payment due.
4. Disputed debits must be presented to your financial institution within 10 days of the debit date.
5. If more than one signature is required on a cheque issued against a joint account, all persons must sign above.
6. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the credit card information provided to YYZ Logistics Services Ltd. is up to date and accurate. Should your credit card expire during your tenure in the Pre-Authorized Credit Card program, you must notify YYZ Logistics Services Ltd. of this change in order for your account to remain in good standing.